Radiation Shield Goggles (SK-90 / For those wearing glasses)
Goggles to protect from radiation
Originally designed to fit over prescription eyewear,
this oversized model is also an excellent choice for those requiring good splash protection.
The large, clear side shields protect the wearer from lateral exposure while eliminating the "tunnel" effects of look-alikes.
How to Use
A. Precautions before use
1) Make sure the product is not damaged. If damaged, the product should be discarded and substituted.
2) Choose a proper product for your purpose.
3) Use before fully understanding the method of wearing.
B. How to use
1) Check the method and structure and wear accurately without rolling down.
C. How to keep and manage after use
1) Avoid low humidity and acid/alkali substances.
2) To clean the product, soak it in alcohol for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Cleaning with solvent can cause damage of frame.
3) Inspect glasses regularly. If damages on glasses occur, repair or replace them immediately.
Precautions when using
A. It should be used by a specialist who knows exactly how to use it.
B. Before use, check if there is considerable deformation, scratches and breakage in appearance.
C. Make sure glasses don’t slip down or aren’t taken off.
D.These radio-protector glasses are not for protection from shock, laser or infectious material.