Radiation Shield Goggles (70s)
Goggles to protect from radiation
A panoramic lead goggle constructed of impact resistant propionate.
The frame front has molded side shielding and is fitted to the brow for increased splash protection.
The temple length and frame angle are adjustable for a uniform custom fit.
Model 70s comes with leaded side shields for necessary protection from oblique angle exposure.
Lead Equiv (Front): 0.75 mmpb (+/-0.05) Lead Glass
Lead Equiv (Side): Optional 0.50 mmpb
Frame Material: propionate
Width: 145 mm
Lense Height: 41 mm
Lense Width: 52 mm
Color: Clear, Blue
How to Use
A. Precautions before use
1) Make sure the product is not damaged. If damaged, the product should be discarded and substituted.
2) Choose a proper product for your purpose.
3) Use before fully understanding the method of wearing.
B. How to use
1) Check the method and structure and wear accurately without rolling down.
C. How to keep and manage after use
1) Avoid low humidity and acid/alkali substances.
2) To clean the product, soak it in alcohol for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Cleaning with solvent can cause damage of frame.
3) Inspect glasses regularly. If damages on glasses occur, repair or replace them immediately.
Precautions when using
A. It should be used by a specialist who knows exactly how to use it.
B. Before use, check if there is considerable deformation, scratches and breakage in appearance.
C. Make sure glasses don’t slip down or aren’t taken off.
D.These radio-protector glasses are not for protection from shock, laser or infectious material.