Prone Gel Head Pad (Spine Position)
Protector for less pressure on the skin of protruding bones to reduce a patient's ulcer
When operating in a prone position, it helps to stabilize and expand the airway.
How to Use
A. Precautions before use
1) Check the position to use.
2) Determine the use dimension according to the purpose of use.
3) Check the usage method and structure.
B. How to use and operation procedure
1) Place the product under a patient's desired part to make a desired position.
2) Make sure that there is no discomfort after forming a position.
C. How to keep and manage after use
1) Store in a dry place after use.
Precautions when using
A. It should be used by a specialist who knows exactly how to use it.
B. Before use, check if there is considerable deformation, scratches and breakage in appearance.