Radiation Shield Goggles (N-BR)
Leaded glasses to protect radiation.
The Nike Brazen features a convenient ventilated nose bridge for grip, comfort, and reduced fogging. Its lightweight nylon design combines streamlined style and enhanced comfort. The premium Nike Brazen frame provides versatility with its superior x-ray coverage and protection.
How to Use
A. Precautions before use
1) Make sure the product is not damaged. If damaged, the product should be discarded and substituted.
2) Choose a proper product for your purpose.
3) Use before fully understanding the method of wearing.
B. How to use
1) Check the method and structure and wear accurately without rolling down.
C. How to keep and manage after use
1) Avoid low humidity and acid/alkali substances.
2) To clean the product, soak it in alcohol for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Cleaning with solvent can cause damage of frame.
3) Inspect glasses regularly. If damages on glasses occur, repair or replace them immediately.
Precautions when using
A. It should be used by a specialist who knows exactly how to use it.
B. Before use, check if there is considerable deformation, scratches and breakage in appearance.
C. Make sure glasses don’t slip down or aren’t taken off.
D. These radiation protector glasses are not for protection from shock, laser or infectious material.