Half Skirt Apron- Lead & Lead-Free (SK-15-3 / SKN-15-3)
Apron worn to protect from radiation during radiation treatment
This model is a half-skirt form that protects wearer’s lower part of the front body from radiation.
It enables active movement of wearers.
52(W) x 42(H) cm
- Manufacturer: SungKwang Meditech Co., Ltd.
- Model: SK-15-3 / SKN-15-3
- Protective Range: Front Protection
- Type: Lead / Lead-Free
- Radiation Protection: 0.25 / 0.35 / 0.5 mmpb
- Size: Free size / Custom Order
How to Use
A. Precautions before use
1) Minimize unnecessary damages by wearing proper size.
2) Fully understand the method of wearing in advance.
B. How to use and operation procedure
1) Decide suitable product for the purpose of use.
2) Check the method of wearing and structure.
3) Fix on the proper location of use.
C. How to keep and manage after use
1) Store in a dry place after use.
Precautions when using
A. It should be used by a specialist who knows exactly how to use it.
B. Before use, check if there is considerable deformation, scratches and breakage in appearance.
C. Make sure shoulder bands and waist band are tightened when using.