Buckle Flexback Apron- Lead & Lead-Free (SK-15-5 / SKN-15-5)
Apron worn to protect from radiation during radiation treatment
This is a modified version of SK-15 / SKN-15, and protects wearer’s front part from radiation.
The use of the flexible back panel distributes the weight concentrated on the shoulders
and provides comfort when the apron is worn for a long time.
- Manufacturer: SungKwang Meditech Co., Ltd.
- Model: SK-15-5 / SKN-15-5
- Protective Range: Front Protection
- Type: Lead / Lead-Free
- Radiation Protection: 0.25 / 0.35 / 0.5 mmPb
- Size (±2~4, Cm): S / M / L / XL / Custom Order
How to Use
A. Precautions before use
1) Minimize unnecessary damages by wearing proper size.
2) Fully understand the method of wearing in advance.
B. How to use and operation procedure
1) Decide suitable product for the purpose of use.
2) Check the method of wearing and structure.
3) Fix on the proper location of use.
C. How to keep and manage after use
1) Store in a dry place after use.
Precautions when using
A. It should be used by a specialist who knows exactly how to use it.
B. Before use, check if there is considerable deformation, scratches and breakage in appearance.
C. Make sure shoulder bands and waist band are tightened when using.